November 04, 2010

Introducing My Very Versatile Skirt

I imagine my readers will be seeing quite a bit of this 1950s skirt I recently found at Kitsch:
skirt02
The endearing tag reads "Hi Tween: California youngsters."
skirt04
Mostly what I love about this skirt, though, is the amazing print which reminds me of houndstooth blended with a keffiyeh.
skirt03
(*boots: Nobody's Baby**purse: thrifted**50s cardigan: Deluxe**shirt: free pile*)
I took these photos my friend's kitchen where I created this little "accessory tableau":
skirt01
I've had the locket since I was a girl but haven't ever put a picture in it simply because I could never make up my mind. I'd love to know if you have any lockets with or without pictures in them?
heart,
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!