November 03, 2010

Halloween Part Three: Nurse About Town

So on sunday, the actual halloween, I went as a nurse. Specifically, I imagined that I was a nurse from a 1940s sailor tattoo. Cliche, I know, but so fun!
hween009
*1940s nurse uniform: Nobody's Baby
*shoes: thrifted
*hosiery: Wolford
hween008
Emerging from the shadows... it's my semi-evil nurse alter ego: Kitten Klatzen. Make sure she keeps that needle away from you!
Besides acting goofy, I wandered around and got the following halloween shots:
hween005
The best pumkins and homemade ornaments, the bolts are the best touch.
hween004
I loved these homemade ornaments, especially the owl. Speaking of which...
hween007
...and the best hair award goes to:
hween006
And best costume? The fellow below on the right. He went as the plague doctor, a traditional character from renaissance Commedia Dell'Arte. He made the entire mask himself. (His buddy on the left was dead Elvis Costello.)
hween010
What were the best costumes you saw?
heart,
--m

3 comments:

  1. that huge pumpkin can not be real! i refuse to believe it!

    by the way you look super cute!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinking! There is wonderful about "

    Halloween Part Three: Nurse About Town

    ". I am
    impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of
    good quality resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. You
    can find some information with it.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!