November 14, 2010

Chronicle Books Haulidays; drawing to win this list for me and for you.

I can't pass up the chance to win a personal books/paper goods wish-list, which is why I'm entering in an amazing prize drawing by Chronicle Books. Guess what? If my entry is selected, one commenter on this post will also win the wish-list.
Journals:
Sky Writing
Sea Flowers
Designer's Notebook
Fuck You and Your Blog
Sublime Stitching
Jill Bliss Mini Set
Miso Pretty

Books:
Secret Lives of Great Filmmakers
Hieroglyph Detective
Lincoln in 3D
Lennon Legend

Stationary:
Miso Pretty
Stencil 101
I heart Guts (I actually already use the journal of this quirky line)
Unicorn Wishes

Thanks and wish me luck! If you have a blog yourself and would like to enter, click here. Thanks!
heart,
--m

6 comments:

  1. I want the lincoln in 3D!!!!!!
    regards!!


    THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM


    Hope you step by my blog, I´d apreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing both of us luck! I like this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby @ Starting FreshNovember 22, 2010 at 1:54 AM

    Great list - I particularly like the journals and stationary. Who doesn't love gorgeous paper?

    I love Chronicle - this is such a generous giveaway. If you'd like to see my list (many cookbooks and children's books), drop by

    http://www.startingfreshnyc.com/2010/11/chronicle-book-giveaway-500-worth-of.html

    Thanks for the entry.

    gaby317nyc at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!