October 25, 2010

I heart my ladybug dress

This Monday, I wanted to share a dress that is both easy breezy and dramatically halloween thanks to the versatility of polka dots:
ladybug001
It's another recent thriftscore from the halloween rack that I would wear all the time. This outfit reminds me a little of Lydia from Beetlejuice, but not in a literal way. I could see a her wearing it if she were a bit perkier (and also playing for the Ladybugs).
ladybug005
*sunglasses: Nobody's Baby
*boots: thrifted
*socks: Betsey Johnson
ladybug004
*jacket: Filson via clothing swap (more on that topic soon fyi...)
My friend K. took these photos of me at the Bijou and then made this happen:
ladybug002
If the ladybugs on the mug could talk, they would say "I can haz latte?"
heart,
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!