October 07, 2010

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass

The primary motivation behind last weekend's road-trip was to attend the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival in San Francisco. Here are some of my favorite snapshots:
hardlystrictly002
Gillian Welch. Her voice is so amazing!
hardlystrictly005
The most fashionable crew, I loved her suede skirt and oversized handbag (barely pictured).
hardlystrictly007
Makeshift bike parking.
hardlystrictly010
Awesome sweater. Those are little beaded tassels in case you couldn't tell, in combination with hibiscus. Some girls have it all.
You can see more photos here and I'll be developing and sharing the rolls I took with my Diana soon, too.
heart,
--m

1 comment:

  1. I can only dream about wearing a sweater in the middle of the day, but of course that's one of the many wonderful things about San Francisco. It's great to see so many young people out for a bluegrass festival, although being SF, obviously it HAD to be Hardly Strictly bluegrass! I'm sure that the purists down here in Mississippi wouldn't approve, but really, who cares?!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!