September 13, 2010

Argentina Part Cuatro: I heart noise shows

This Monday I'm celebrating the noise show I attended during my recent trip to Argentina. The venue was an amazing and decaying Victorian-does-Baroque row house treated like a canvas...
IMG_5407
My sentiments exactly!
IMG_5405
The koolest girl ever is the one hiding behind the table.
IMG_5402
Did those elephants just walk out of his hallucination and into reality?
IMG_5408
I need to channel this sentiment while working on my thesis.
IMG_5404
My favorite outfit (she had super cool lace up boots on, too)
IMG_5403
Typical sporty Argentine fashion.
IMG_5398
Introducing a new segment on the blog: Scary Bathrooms of the World. This was the scariest bathroom I encountered in Argentina, which is actually not so bad.
IMG_5399
Moving on to the less scary, this mural by Paulaion.
IMG_5397
Thanks for joining in, let me leave you with the following sentiment:
IMG_5406
heart
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!