August 13, 2010

Whitaker Block Party

Last Saturday's Whitaker (neighborhood) Block Party was maybe the most fun and fashionable day I've had all summer.

block010

Me, Aaron and Amelia before getting things started.

*Dress: target
*Vintage Sandals: Deluxe
*Earrings: Street vendor in Genoa
*Vintage Sunglasses: Italy.

block005

Can you say "legggzz"?

block001

Total cuteness overload.

block002

Surprise! I've always been a fan of painting/drawing on me. I need to draw on eyes like this more often.

block003

What, you've never seen an old bread-truck turned triceratops before?

block008

A 50s square in a sea of futuristic hippies....

block007

This was one single tree (weeping spruce) wrapped around an entire front porch!

And to end on a silly and sexy note...
block009

I hope this post was nearly as enjoyable to read as the party was to attend,
heart
--m

3 comments:

  1. so cute! we win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos not only on this post but the whole blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I need a weeping spruce tree asap!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!