August 17, 2010

Lomo Dark Romance

During Amelia and my photo session last week, we also played around with the Diana F+ I've been borrowing resulting in some dark romance lomography:




I love how the light off the sequins came out orange.


This is one of my favorite pictures of me because of how the camera abstracted my piercings.


This is a typical Melina pose since I'm always gesturing wildly. Speaking of my hands...

Longtime readers may remember a while back I posted about deciding to stop decades of picking my nails and finally have pretty hands. How have I been doing you ask?

manicure001

A couple people have asked if they are real and it always makes my day. Before taking this photo I actually had trimmed back my nails about a quarter-inch since typing with "bling talons" was too tricky. How great is this color by the way? It totally goes with everything and lasts a good week without chipping (Cyber by Sally Hansen) (and yes I use my hands a lot). Now that I've conquered this particular bad habit, I truly feel accomplished, as silly as that may sound.
Thanks for viewing,
heart
--m

2 comments:

  1. I want a Diana camera. Those photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful bee!

    ooh that is pretty cool camera! great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!