August 24, 2010

I heart Pedro DaMonkey's Travels

Longtime readers may remember meeting Pedro DaMonkey when I first thrifted him:

pedro001

Being a firm believer in recycling, however, I did decide to let Pedro go forth into the world during a recent yard sale. Luckily, his new owner loves Pedro's spirit of adventure and mischief. This cheeky little monkey has been attending Phish concerts and traveling up and down the west coast. Behold but a few quick snapshots of his antics:

photo-1

Foxy ladies love him.

photo-2

Men respect him. Pedro DaMonkey.

I was lucky enough to visit with Pedro today wearing a dress seen here before:
pedro001

*70s dress: thrifted
*vintage shoes: thrifted
*purse: Deluxe
*petticoat: thrifted
*cuff: was my mom's :)

Well, I hope Pedro's adventures have been as interesting to you as they have to me. You can stay updated by friending him on facebook.
heart,
--m

5 comments:

  1. You are cute as a button and so is Pedro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress again, and wow, Pedro has more fun than me.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading about Pedro's travels made me smile. Great floral dress!

    Carla
    http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pull your socks up!August 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM

    Hi there! You've very kindly friended me on IFB - thank you! I love your style, you look like you have a lot of fun with fashion - and so does Pedro! I'll be following:) xo http://pullyoursoxup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO heart Pedro DaMonkey!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!