April 05, 2010

Pin Ups and Vehicles

I'm hoping to feature more classic cars on this page. You all know I love them! In the meantime, I've digitized a bunch of vehicular ads and articles for a Flickr set (click):

MIdec1952
I'd love your comments on these and I hope they will inspire you.

To help celebrate, here are some vintage babes, wheels and motors from Mecanix Illustrated. (click for larger views; titles indicate issue date)



Did you know I love poodles? Especially 50s poodles.



Blondie is a cutie. Great wallpaper in the background, too.



I am loving this classic look; the mini-car, the tartan plaid and the blazer. Proof that red lips and nails make vintage menswear sexy, not stuffy.



Let's just say shawty can grab my headlight anytime!



Arrivaderci Bitches!
heart!
--m

4 comments:

  1. oooh...I so want to rent a classic for my wedding...traveling in style! okaaay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! where I grew up there was a dude who rented out his white Rolls Royce specifically for this purpose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old photos like that. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!